1. Get a copy of the exam, run out screaming “Andre, Andre, I’ve got the secret documents!!”
2. Talk the entire way through the exam. Read questions aloud, debate your answers with yourself out loud. If asked to stop, yell out, “I’m SOOO sure that you can hear me thinking.” Then start talking about what a jerk the instructor is.
3. Bring a Game Boy. Play with the volume at max level.
4. On the answer sheet find a new, interesting way to refuse to answer every question. For example: I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs. Be creative.
5. Run into the exam room looking about frantically. Breathe a sigh of relief. Go to the instructor, say “They’ve found me, I have to leave the country” and run off.
6. 15 min. into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out “Merry Christmas.” If you’re really daring, ask for another copy of the exam. Say you lost the first one. Repeat this process every 15 min.
7. Come into the exam wearing slippers, a bathrobe, a towel on your head, and nothing else.
8. Be as vulgar as possible during the exam, make sure every sentence has every other word as a swear word or some sexual innuendo for example.
9. Bring things to throw at the instructor when s/he’s not looking. Blame it on the person nearest to you.
10. As soon as the instructor hands you the exam, eat it.
11. Every 5 min. stand up, collect all your things, move to another seat, continue with the exam.
12. Turn in the exam approx. 30 min. into it. As you walk out, start commenting on how easy it was.
13. Get the exam. 20 min into it, throw your papers down violently, scream out “Fuck this!” and walk out triumphantly.
14. Arrange a protest before the exam starts (ie. Threaten the instructor that whether or not everyone’s done, they are all leaving after one hour to go drink.)
15. Show up completely drunk (completely drunk means at some point during the exam, you should start crying for mommy).
16. Comment on how sexy the instructor is looking that day.
17. Come to the exam wearing a black cloak. After about 30 min, put on a white mask and start yelling “I’m here, the phantom of the opera” until they drag you away.
18. If the exam is math/sciences related, make up the longest proofs you could possible think of. Get pi and imaginary numbers into most equations. If it is a written exam, relate everything to your own life story.
19. Try to get people in the room to do a wave.
20. Bring some large, cumbersome, ugly idol. Put it right next to you. Pray to it often. Consider a small sacrifice.
21. During the exam, take apart everything around you. Desks, chairs, anything you can reach.
22. Puke into your exam booklet. Hand it in. Leave.
23. Take 6 packages of rice cakes to the exam. Stuff at least 2 rice cakes into your mouth at once. Chew, then cough. Repeat if necessary.
24. Cry and Bawl
25. Walk in, get the exam, sit down. About 5 min into it, loudly say to the instructor, “I don’t understand ANY of this. I’ve been to every lecture all semester long! What’s the deal? And who the hell are you? Where’s the regular guy?”
26. Do the entire exam in another language. If you don’t know one, make one up!
27. Bring a black marker. Return the exam with all questions and answers completely blacked out.
28. Every now and then, clap twice rapidly. If the instructor asks why, tell him/her in a very derogatory tone, “the light bulb that goes on above my head when I get an idea is hooked up to a clapper. DUH!”
29. From the moment the exam begins, hum the theme to Jeopardy. Ignore the instructor’s requests for you to stop. When they finally get you to leave one way or another, begin whistling the theme to the Bridge on the River Kwai.
30. After you get the exam, call the instructor over, point to any question, ask for the answer. Try to work it out of him/her.
31. In the middle of the test, have a friend rush into the classroom, tag your hand, and resume taking your test for you. When the teacher asks what’s going on, calmly explain the rules of Tag Team Testing to him/her.
32. Bring cheat sheets FOR ANOTHER CLASS (make sure this is obvious… like history notes for a calculus exam… otherwise you’re not just failing, you’re getting kicked out too) and staple them to the exam, with the comment “Please use the attached notes for references as you see fit.”
33. Stand up after about 15 minutes, and say loudly, “Okay, let’s double-check our answers! Number one, A. Number two, C. Number three, E….”
34. Fake an orgasm. When interrupted, apologize, and explain that question #__ moved you, deeply.
35. Wear a superman outfit under your normal clothes. 30 minutes into the exam, jump up and answer your phone, shouting “What? I’m on my way!!”. rip off your outer clothes and run out of the room. strike a pose first for added effect.
36. Tailgate outside the classroom before the exam.
37. If your answers are on a scantron sheet, fill it out in pen.
38. Bring a giant cockroach into the room and release it on a girl nearby.
39. Complete the exam with everything you write being backwards at a 90 degree angle.
40. Bring one pencil with a very sharp point. Break the point off your paper. Sharpen the pencil. Repeat this process for one hour.
41. Make Strange noises… get people to stare… look at the person next to you as if heshe did it.
42. Dress like the professor or better yet; cross-dress
43. Use Invisible Ink to answer the whole exam.
44. Order catering. The catering company should come in about halfway through the test, and should include at least three waiters, eight carts of food, and five candelabras.
45. Bring a pillow. Fall asleep (or pretend to) until the last 15 minutes. Wake up, say “oh geez, better get cracking” and do some gibberish work. Turn it in a few minutes early.
46. If it is a math/science exam, answer in essay form. If it is long answer/essay form, answer with numbers and symbols. Be creative. Use the integral symbol.
47. Make paper airplanes out of the exam. Aim them at the instructor’s left nostril.
48. Bring cheerleaders, or bring pets
49. Do the exam with crayons, paint, or fluorescent markers.
50. Walk into the exam with an entourage. Claim you are going to be taping your next video during the exam. Try to get the instructor to let them stay, be persuasive. Tell the instructor to expect a percentage of the profits if they are allowed to stay.
51. Do the entire exam as if it was multiple choice and true/false. If it is a multiple choice exam, spell out interesting things (DCCAB. BABE. etc. . ).
52. Go to an exam for a class you have no clue about, where you know the class is very small, and the instructor would recognize you if you belonged. Claim that you have been to every lecture. Fight for your right to take the exam.
53. Upon receiving the exam, look it over, while laughing loudly, say “you don’t really expect me to waste my time on this drivel? Days of our Lives is on!!!”
54. Bring a water pistol with you, or start a brawl in the middle of the exam
55. Come in wearing a full knight’s outfit, complete with sword and shield.
56. Bring a friend to give you a back massage the entire way through the exam. Insist this person is needed, because you have bad circulation.
57. When you walk in, complain about the heat.
58. Bring balloons, blow them up, start throwing them around like they do before concerts start.
59. Play frisbee with a friend at the other side of the room.
60. Get deliveries of candy, flowers, balloons, telegrams, etc… sent to you every few minutes throughout the exam.
61. Bring a musical instrument with you, play various tunes. If you are asked to stop, say “it helps me think. ” Bring a copy of the Student Handbook with you, challenging the instructor to find the section on musical instruments during finals. Don’t forget to use the phrase “Told you so”.
62. Answer the exam with the “Top Ten Reasons Why Professor xxxx is a Terrible Teacher”
63. Call the teacher over. Repeatedly call him/her. When he answers, wait 5 seconds, then say “We’re taking a test teacher!” (Kind of like Charlie the Unicorn “We’re on a bridge Charlie!”)
64. Go into the exam room. Sit down, put on a helmet with the blast shield down and tell the professer the Force will guide your pencil.
65. When the end of the test is near and the examiner starts to look at the clock. Wait until the the seconds hand reaches 6, start singing the Countdown theme tune.
66. Leave the whole exam blank after writing THERE ARE ALWAYS MARKS FOR NEAT WORK
67. In the middle of the exam stand up and yell they’re coming for me!’ and run out.
68. Cough really loudly every 5 seconds.
69. Make out (or go further than making out) with your boyfriend/girlfriend during the exam when the instructor tries to get you to stop, look the instructor in the eye and tell him/her in an annoyed tone “EXCUSE ME!!! We’re a little busy here, GO AWAY … “
70. Colour in the letters that have a closed of space i.e. a, b, d, e etc
71. On the side which says “blank page” write: “this page would be blank if this sign wasn’t telling you that”. Cover the entire page/paper. Or put movie quotes like “All work and no play makes a dull boy”
72. Get three of your friends to dress up in red robes with crosses. Have them wait outside the class until you get the test and say “I though I was taking a test. I wasn’t expecting the Spanish Inquisition.” Then have your friends run in yelling ” NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!”. Try do do this with other Monty Python gags to mix things up.
73. Get a friend to help you answer the questions by doing an INTERPRETIVE DANCE BATTLE!
74. Bring your Laptop and watch your porn collection.
75. When the professor is explaining the rules, walk up and say “Yo Professor ____, I’m really happy for ya and Imma let you finish, but Beyonce had one of the best videos of ALL TIMEE!
76. Rickroll the entire exam, get a friend to blast out ‘Never Gonna Give You Up’ over the speakers.
77. Yell out that ‘The Final Countdown’ is now in your head and start singing the tune, see how many people catch on.
78. Yell out you lost The Game (As a result, anyone on this group automatically loses The Game, and everyone on the group is now playing it xD )
79. Some time into the exam, get up, turn on a radio and start doing the safety dance, when told to stop say you can dance if you want to, if your friends don’t dance then they are no friends of yours.
80. Instead of trying to write the answers, write debates on questions that have plagued mankind for many years, such as who would win in a fight between Chuck Norris and Bruce Campbell.